I may not like guilty pleasures based on the outward appearance of the word, but I'll be the first to admit that I have them. They're so random . . . sometimes I like to try and figure out why I enjoy what I do. I've come to the consensus that I'm physchologically unsound. But then again, maybe I'm not. See if you can predict how my brain works - maybe if you get a few of these right, it will make me feel less alone.
1. Eating food a.when I'm supposed to be doing homework.
3. Watching Disney movies c. for no reason at all.
4. Listening to music d. for literally hours.
5. Having dance parties e. while showering.
6. Buying at least one new thing f. terest.
7. Watching Mean Girls g. when I'm home alone.
8. Doing my makeup and hair h. when I'm in bed.
9. Pin i. while doing my nails.
Okay, now that it's all scrambled up, I realize that I'm kind of cheating. I really enjoy doing most of those activities in any combination, but we'll just go with the most frequently occurring ones, okay?
As always, joining Juliette, Faith, and Allie to post every day in July!
answers are ....
Did you maybe get a couple right? So I'm not completely crazy? That's okay, I'm not too worried about it.
Let's hear it! What are some of your guilty pleasures? Do we have any in common?